I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER YET
- If you have not yet received your order:
- The first thing to do is to contact the merchant to ask for information.
- In fact, Scalapay has no responsibility or control over the shipment and has no visibility over the status of your order because they are solely managed by the merchant.
- I have already tried to contact the shop without reply :
- We kindly ask you to wait 10 days after contacting the merchant by email.
- We also invite you to check the delivery times on the shop’s website.
- After 10 days without feedback from the merchant, please do contact us again, sending a proof of contact with the merchant and we will try to contact them to ask for further information.
- Once we receive the proof of contact, we will suspend your installments temporarily.
- Scalapay is committed to protecting its customers and we always try to do our best to solve the problems encountered in cases of unreceived orders.
WHAT HAPPENS IN CASE OF RETURN AND REFUND ?
We remind you that returns and refunds are managed solely by the vendor. Therefore, Scalapay cannot refund an order without the store’s authorization.
- What can I do to have my refund after having returned a product ?
- Before anything else, you must contact the vendor’s customer service to have more information about your refund.
- Once the store has received and approved your return you will be issued a refund based on the instalments already paid and you will receive a refund confirmation email.
- How long does it take to receive the refund in my bank account ?
- Usually, you will have to wait up to 5 business days before the money is available in your account, however this can depend on your bank.
Once the refund confirmation received, you will have 2 options :
- In case of total return :
- The paid instalments will be refunded on the card used for the payment and the other ones will be cancelled.
- In case of partial refund:
- The amount of the refund will be first deducted from the unpaid instalments, which will be reduced or cancelled starting from the last instalment. There will be no refund on your card.
- If the instalments have not been paid yet, they will be cancelled or modified.
- If they have already been paid, they will be automatically refunded on the card used for the payment.
- If you want to know more about the refund procedure, please click here.
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND YET
We kindly remind you that Scalapay doesn’t have any visibility of the status of your return and refund and that we can’t make a refund before having the confirmation of the shop. You will have to pay your instalments until the refund is done.
- I have not received the confirmation email from Scalapay yet
- Unfortunately, Scalapay has no visibility into the status of your return and refund as they are solely handled by the seller .
- Please contact the store you purchased from:
- Make sure they have received the item to be returned.
- Find out if they authorised Scalapay to make the refund.
- I have already contacted the seller but he does not answer me.
- If you waited 10 days without a response, please contact us with proof of the email sent to the seller, we will try to contact them as well.
- I received the confirmation email from Scalapay, but I don't see the refund on my account.
- First of all, we encourage you to check in the section My Orders in your Scalapay account just to check if you can see the refund and the updated payment plan.
- If the refund is total, you will be refunded the monthly payments you have paid while the outstanding installments will be cancelled.
- If the refund is partial (if you have returned only a few items or if the seller has chosen to make this type of refund), this will be applied to the installments from the last one by reducing or canceling the installments you have not yet paid. Therefore you will pay less depending on the amount of your refund. It is not a charge to your account, it is a change in the remaining installments.
- I don't see the refund in my bank account
- No worries, from the time you receive the refund email from Scalapay, the money can take up to 10 business days to appear in your account.
- If after 10 business days you still don't see the refund in your account, please get in touch with us.
- Where is the refund made?
- Remember that the refund will be made to the card used for the purchase.
- If by any chance this card is cancelled, blocked or no longer available, you should contact your bank directly. Scalapay cannot issue refunds to other cards.
- My card has been cancelled, blocked, stolen or expired and is no longer available.
- You must contact your bank directly, which will transfer the money to your account.
- I made a return but I still see active payments.
- Don't worry, everything is normal as the store needs to receive your return, approve it, and send us the refund authorization.
- Your payments will still be active until we receive the refund authorization.
- If your card expires soon, do not hesitate to contact us to report it.
- Don't worry if you haven't received your refund immediately, as soon as the store authorised your refund, we'll send you a confirmation email.
- If, on the other hand, you need to know when you will be reimbursed, you can easily contact the shop (we don't know, unfortunately).
- The seller cancelled my order because the product is not available but I still haven't received the refund.
- We invite you to contact the seller to find out the refund period, we remind you that we do not know their refund policies.
- Once you have received our reimbursement confirmation email, this can take up to 5 working days so that the amount appears in your account (deadlines vary depending on the bank).